- The National Office of Alpha Phi Omega has had the following locations:
- Easton, Pennsylvania, 1925-1926
- Munhall, Pennsylvania, 1926-1928
- Winchester, Virginia, 1928-1931
- Kansas City (Independence), Missouri, 1931-present
Nationwide Membership Totals:
- Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity has more than 25,000 male and female active members at 375 college campuses nationwide.
- More than 400,000 members have joined APO since its founding, making it the largest collegiate fraternity in the United States.
Newly Chartered Chapters:
- Rho Beta, Armstrong Atlantic State University. Rechartered on August 24th, 2013.
- Theta Tau, University of Texas. Rechartered on August 18th, 2013.
- Pi Omega, Kentucky State University. Rechartered on September 9th, 2012.
Nearby Petitioning Groups:
- Ohio University – Lancaster
- Tennessee Technical University
- Central State Univerity (Ohio)
- University of Central Missouri
- Eureka College (Illinois)
- Chapter – individual chapters, like Theta Theta.
- Section – a group of chapters in an area. For example, Section 67 includes the chapters at Centre, UK, UofL, EKU, NKU, and Kentucky State.
- Region – a larger group of chapters in a geographic cluster. For example, Region V includes chapters in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
- National – the overarching organization encompassing all chapters in the US.